About Me

My photo
Always a Bridesmaid, that's me! I have been in my fair share of weddings and that's where the blog name comes from! Read the first post to find out more. This blog is about my life, and not just my life as a bridesmaid! I hope you enjoy!

Monday, July 16, 2012


OH MY GOSH! Where has the summer gone!  How is it that it has been over a MONTH since I have posted anything!
Since my last posted I have finished my bridesmaid duties….(for the summer, one of very best friends has since gotten engaged and I’ll return to my duties in December),  celebrated the Fourth of July and had my sorority pledge class reunion!  Needless to say it has been super busy!
June 16th my friends Britani & Drew tied the knot in an intimate outdoor ceremony and reception.  It was so much fun! We danced all night, doing the wobble more than once.  (Side note: if you are unaware of the wobble you should learn it ASAP, I thank my dear friend Katie & a lovely video on YouTube for helping me hone my wobble skills).  The following weekend a friend of mine from middle & high school got married in sweet lil chapel in a Dallas suburb.  It was good to see her, and meet some new friends.  One of the girls, Holly, has multiple blogs and teaches a blogging class at LSU.  She has thought of some great topics for me to write about, so hopefully I can be a little more efficient in keeping up with my blog!  One of the other gals is Courtney; she was also my friend’s roommate in college.  Courtney is super funny, and lives in LA, she was most recently in the movie the Lucky One with Zac Effron.  She played his sister!  Isn’t that cool, I can’t wait to see it! 


Katie, Me, Jenni & Mary Kate at Britani's wedding.... Oh and Katie's husband Channin photo-bombing in the window!



With the beautiful bride!  It was hot, humid and we had been dancing!


Jenna the bride & me
The last weekend in June I went to the lake with some friends to celebrate the Fourth of July, it was so fun.  My ab muscles were literally sore from laughing so hard.  I love those kinds of weekends! Needless to say, I was exhausted after a few whirlwind weekends!

Celebrating Leah & Ricky's engagement and the Fourth of July in Heber Springs


Heading to the boat, McCall & I in the way way of the car.  Don't you love McCall's festive sunnies for the weekend?!
My next post deserves a post all on its own!  I can’t wait to tell yall all about my sorority pledge class reunion!

No comments:

Post a Comment